UNSW Kensington Campus, Sydney
The 2023 Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation (ACRA 2023) is jointly organised by the Australian Robotics and Automation Association, UNSW, and the UTS Robotics Institute. The conference will be held in person on 4-6 December 2023 at UNSW Kensington Campus, Sydney.
Since 1999, ACRA has brought together Australian and New Zealand researchers and students in robotics, automation, and mechatronics. It provides a forum to present a breadth of research activities to the broader Australasian community. ACRA is a quality, peer-reviewed conference featured in Scopus, Google Scholar, and other ranking engines.
All full papers submitted to ACRA 2023 will undergo a peer-review process. Each manuscript will be reviewed by at least two reviewers giving detailed comments. If the submission is accepted, the authors will submit a revised (“camera-ready”) version that takes into account this feedback. All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review process. Papers from all areas of robotics are encouraged.
The conference will run from Monday 4 December to Wednesday 6 December. Further details will be posted here about the conference soon.
Submission of full-length papers:
18th September 2023 (23:59 AEST) 28th September 2023 (23:59 AEST)
Notification of paper acceptance:
31st October 2023 10th November 2023
Submission of camera-ready papers:
14th November 2023 24th November 2023
Call for Papers (CFP)
Click here to download the official flyer from ACRA 2023.
For attendance inquiries:
For sponsorship inquiries:
- Marc Carmichael, Marc.Carmichael@uts.edu.au
ACRA 2023 Commitee
- Maurice Pagnucco, University of New South Wales
- Yang Song, University of New South Wales
- Kathryn Kasmarik, University of New South Wales
- Liang Zhao, University of Technology Sydney
- Leo Wu, University of New South Wales
- Gavin Paul, University of Technology Sydney
- Marc Carmichael, University of Technology Sydney
- Francisco Cruz, University of New South Wales
- Gwendolyn Foo, University of New South Wales
- Anthony Tompkins, University of New South Wales
- Shadi Abpeikar, University of New South Wales
ACRA 2023 will continue to bring together researchers, engineers, academics, students, practitioners, organisations and industries to discuss the current state of the art of research and advancement of technology in all areas of Robotics and Automation.
- Submission of full-length papers:
18th September 2023 (23:59 AEST)28th September 2023 (23:59 AEST)
- Notification of paper acceptance:
31st October 202310th November 2023
- Submission of camera-ready papers:
14th November 202324th November 2023
ACRA papers must be 6-10 pages in length (including text, references, figures and acknowledgements). Papers that do not follow these guidelines may be rejected without review.
Please use this link to download the following files:
LaTeX: style file: acra.sty, template: acra.tex, bibtex: named.bst
Microsoft Word | Star/OpenOffice: template: acra.rtf or acra.odt.
To make your submission, please use this portal.
Seeking for Student Volunteers
The job of student volunteers is to help the conference run smoothly by staffing the registration desk, assisting with Q&A sessions during paper sessions, and generally assisting people at the conference to find where they need to go, etc.
Being a student volunteer at a conference is a great way to get familiar with the way conferences work and learn more about the latest research that’s being done in Robotics and Automation in Australia. Student Volunteers also receive free registration for the conference and a conference t-shirt.
If you would like to volunteer, please enter your details at the following google form:
- Meriton Suites Zetland, Meriton Suites Zetland, 8 Defries Ave, Zetland NSW 2017.
- Perouse Randwick by Sydney Lodges, 6 Perouse Rd, Randwick NSW 2031.
- The Blenheim Randwick, 26 Blenheim St, Randwick NSW 2031.
- The Lurline Randwick 211 Avoca St, Randwick NSW 2031
- The Alison Randwick, 136-138 Alison Rd, Randwick NSW 2031