Australasian Conference on Robotics and Automation 2016
December 5-7, 2016 at The University of Queensland
Please register easily online via the ACRA 2016 Eventbright Registration site
|Regular Registration (Early Bird [Before Nov/18])||$500|
|Student Registration (Early Bird [Before Nov/18])||$350|
|Workshop (7 Dec 2016)||-Free-|
Please note that:
- Early Bird Registration: to be paid by 18 November 2016
- Student Registration: Students must be able to provide evidence of full time enrolment in a recognised educational institution on request
- Registration is mandatory for all conference attendees
- “No-shows” or papers accepted but not presented will not be included in the proceedings.
- Both Full and Student Registrations entitle a participant to present a maximum of 2 papers.
- Both Full and Student Registrations include conference attendance and the associated tea/coffee breaks / social gathering, and the conference banquet.
- Student Workshop is run in collaboration with Brisbane Robotics.
Workshop registration in only valid December 7, 2016 afternoon.
Student Travel Grants
This year ARAA & Marathon Robotics will award two “Marathon Robotics Student Travel Awards” worth $500 + free student registration ($350). Undergraduate and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
Application is by sending: an email to ACRA 2016, with subject line: “Application to ACRA 2016 Student Travel Grant”.
- State in the email:
- Your name
- Institution and current study program
- The paper ID that you authored (if applicable)
- Brief description of your research / interest in Robotics
- Please include a letter of support from an academic supervisor.
Application will be open from the November 8 (after the notification of paper acceptance)
and due before the Friday, December 2.
Results of the travel grant will be announced at the conference banquet.